Current Players, Review The Pre-Offer Process
Come see how we're different!
Steel City FC provides a full development pathway for Pittsburgh area players, fostering a love of the game while inspiring and challenging players to compete at their highest potential.
We believe in finding fit, and that's a two-way street. Before you come in, the high-level notes:
- Steel City FC operates out of 4 sites. At the youngest levels, we believe in NOT spending hours in the car to train each night. Train at the site that's geographically right for you.
- North - Butler, PA
- East - North Huntingdon, PA
- Metro - Russellton/East Liberty, PA
- Harmar - Cheswick, PA
- Fostering your players love of the game, and focusing on their individual development is at the forefront of everything we do.
- We have an aligned game model across all 4 of our sites. No matter where you train, you'll be on the Steel City player development pathway.
- Beginning at U13 players have the opportunity to also compete in regional and national competition.
- From 3 years old up through our Adult First Teams, we have a direct pathway with appropriate ability-based programming.
Tryout Locations & Dates
Metro site & U15-U19 Players - No Offseason Sports
North site - Family Sports Center (outdoor fields)
Harmar site - Founders Field
East site - CNX Sports Complex - Norwin Soccer Club, Field 8
Steel City FC Player Pathway
E64, GLC, MDL
College Prep Phase
GLC, GLA, PA West
Youth Development Phase
E64, GLC, MDL, GLA, PA West
Foundation Phase 2
Foundation Phase 1
Grassroots Community Centers
Steel City F.C. was founded to provide a developmental pathway for Pittsburgh-area players and to foster a love of the game while inspiring and challenging them to compete at their highest potential.
Together, we can move the game forward with passion, community, and connection.
© Hotspurs Soccer | Designed & Developed by J&E Media Corp